Montana Resources, LLP a copper/molybdenum mining and milling company situated in Butte, Montana is accepting resumes for:
• Mobile Maintenance
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Demonstrated ability to work safely around all equipment and personnel.
- Strong mechanical background on Caterpillar & Komatsu Equipment (Mobile Maintenance)
- Strong knowledge of welding and fabrication.
- Ability to complete work tasks under various adverse weather conditions.
- Excellent attendance record required
- Ability to be self-directed, team-oriented and work with minimum supervision required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations required
- Ability to provide own tools required
Positions are primarily day shift. Some weekend and afternoon shift work required. Applicants will be expected to work overtime and call-outs when necessary.
The successful candidate will maintain and repair a fleet of CAT 793C and 793F Haul trucks and support equipment including graders, dozers, and light vehicles, oil and filter replacement on all equipment. Demonstrated welding ability is preferred for this position. Position also requires the ability to climb stairs/ladders, frequent lifting up to 50lb., and some work outdoors in inclement weather. Perform other duties as assigned. Any special licenses’, certifications, and schooling will also be considered.
Montana Resources offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested persons should mail or e-mail a resume and letter of application to:
Montana Resources, LLP
Human Resources Dept.
600 Shields Avenue
Butte, Montana 59701
Montana Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer