Montana Resources, LLP a copper/molybdenum mining and milling company situated in Butte, Montana is accepting resumes for:
• Primary Crusher Maintenance
Secondary Crusher Maintenance
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Demonstrated ability to work safely around all equipment and personnel.
- Strong knowledge of welding, pipefitting and fabrication
- Industrial background with a strong knowledge of troubleshooting, conveyors or crushers preferred.
- Ability to complete work tasks under various adverse weather conditions.
- Excellent attendance record required
- Ability to be self-directed, team-oriented and work with minimum supervision required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations required
- Ability to provide own tools required
- Complete a welding proficiency test
Positions are primarily day shift. Some weekend and afternoon shift work required. Applicants will be expected to work overtime and call-outs when necessary.
Primary Crusher Maintenance and Secondary Crusher Maintenance
The successful candidate will maintain and repair. The position also requires general plant maintenance including the creation of new structures or objects or may repair existing ones. This position is also required to climb stairs/ladders, frequent use of respirator and some work outdoors in inclement weather. Perform other duties as assigned. Any special licenses, certifications, and schooling will also be considered.
Montana Resources offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested persons should mail or e-mail a resume and letter of application to:
Montana Resources, LLP
Human Resources Dept.
600 Shields Avenue
Butte, Montana 59701
Montana Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer