Montana Resources, LLP a copper/molybdenum mining and milling company situated in Butte, Montana is accepting resumes for:
Electrical/Process Control Engineer
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Industrial background with strong knowledge in:
- Three phase power
- Medium voltage power systems
- PC networking
- PLC and operator interface programming
- Pump System Design
- DC and AC variable speed drives
- Motor Control Centers
- Industrial Communications
Responsibilities to include:
- Engineering support for complex instrument and electrical repairs and retrofits.
- Maintenance of process control network and PC based operator interfaces.
- Maintenance of electrical systems for mine and mill equipment.
- Assure compliance with MSHA and NEC regulations regarding electrical supply, distribution, and installation.
Montana Resources offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested persons should mail or e-mail a resume and letter of application to:
Montana Resources, LLP
Human Resources Dept.
600 Shields Avenue
Butte, Montana 59701
Montana Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer