Montana Resources, LLP a copper/molybdenum mining and milling company situated in Butte, Montana is accepting resumes for:
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Demonstrated ability to work safely around all voltages, in and around mobile equipment, and in inclement weather.
- Montana Journeyman Electrician License, preferred.
- Industrial background with strong knowledge in:
- Three phase power
- Medium voltage
- PC networking
- MCC installation and repair
- Conduit bending and installation
Responsibilities to include:
- Support for complex instrument and electrical repairs and retrofits
- Maintenance of electrical systems for mine and mill equipment
- Assure compliance with MSHA and NEC regulations regarding electrical supply, distribution, and installation
- Position is primarily day shift, however, some nightshift and weekend work will be required
Montana Resources offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested persons should mail or e-mail a resume and letter of application to:
Montana Resources, LLP
Human Resources Dept.
600 Shields Avenue
Butte, Montana 59701
Montana Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer