Montana Resources, LLP a copper/molybdenum mining and milling company situated in Butte, Montana is accepting resumes for a:
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Baccalaureate degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science,
- 2-5 years plus of experience as a Metallurgist preferred,
- The applicant:
- Must be skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards;
- Must have thorough knowledge of mathematical and scientific principles related to metals extraction;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Must be able to communicate effectively; and
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills to determine innovative ways to improve processes.
Under general direction of the Mill Superintendent, job responsibilities will include:
- Provide day to day technical metallurgical support to mill operations.
- Monitor and evaluate metallurgical performance.
- Other duties as required.
Montana Resources offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested persons should mail or e-mail a resume and letter of application to:
Montana Resources, LLP
Human Resources Dept.
600 Shields Avenue
Butte, Montana 59701
Montana Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer