Montana Resources, LLP, a copper/molybdenum mining and milling company situated in Butte, Montana, is accepting resumes for a
Qualifications for this position include:
- Baccalaureate degree in Mining Engineering,
- 8 years plus of experience as a Mine Engineer preferred,
- The applicant:
- Must be skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards;
- Must have knowledge of the principles and practices of Mine Engineering;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Must be able to communicate effectively; and
- Must have experience in AutoCAD, MineSight, or comparable Mine Planning Software.
Under general direction of the Manager of Engineering and Geology, job responsibilities will include:
- Develop long range mine plans and effectively communicate plans with mine operations.
- Ensure that goals and designs set forth by the long range plan become implemented.
- Monitor and track long range goals and plans to actual production; and
- Maintain and update long range block model and pit/tailings designs.
- Assist with ongoing slope monitoring.
- Other duties as required.
Montana Resources offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested persons should mail or e-mail a resume and letter of application no later than September 20, 2019 to:
Montana Resources, LLP
Human Resources Dept.
600 Shields Avenue
Butte, Montana 59701
Montana Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer