Montana Resources, LLP a copper/molybdenum mining and milling company situated in Butte, Montana is accepting resumes for:
• Tailings Maintenance
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Demonstrated ability to work safely around all equipment and personnel.
- Strong knowledge of welding, pipefitting and fabrication
- Industrial background with a strong knowledge of troubleshooting pumps preferred
- Ability to complete work tasks under various adverse weather conditions.
- Excellent attendance record required
- Ability to be self-directed, team-oriented and work with minimum supervision required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations required
- Ability to provide own tools required
- Complete a welding proficiency test
Positions are primarily day shift. Some weekend and afternoon shift work required. Applicants will be expected to work overtime and call-outs when necessary.
The successful candidate will maintain and rebuild several 2″ to 24″ pumps. Experience operating a fusing machine and fusing pipe is preferred. The successful candidate will operate various equipment such as forklifts, genie lifts, backhoe, and small loaders. Demonstrated welding ability is preferred for this position. Preform other duties as assigned. Any special licenses, certifications, and schooling will also be considered.
Montana Resources offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested persons should mail or e-mail a resume and letter of application to:
Montana Resources, LLP
Human Resources Dept.
600 Shields Avenue
Butte, Montana 59701
Montana Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer